From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU 2015 and track registration
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 11:00:19 GMT
On 29/06/2015 Rich Bowen wrote:
> On 06/29/2015 11:04 AM, jan i wrote:
>> Thanks, just wondering why do so many presentations come during the
>> last 48 hours.....just to make the apacheCON team
>> nervous ?
>
> Tradition.

...and to fully obey the tradition and deserve some hate from Jan and
the ApacheCon team: when exactly is the deadline? I had assumed it was
in about 36 hours from now (July 1st, evening Europe time) but reading
current messages it seems to be in about 11 hours, right?

And sorry for being late, but indeed this is traditional!

Regards,
   Andrea.