From Daniel Ruggeri <DRugg...@primary.net>
Subject Re: Our projects, HTTP/2 and ApacheCon
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 23:10:48 GMT
On 6/4/2015 4:29 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> Does this sound reasonable to everyone? Do we still have a track here? :)

This content excites me enough that I am trying to figure out how to get
my boss to send me to Budapest after he just sent me to Austin, so...
yeah... I think so!

> Question: Do we want this a full day track? Maybe a 2/3 day track + panel session with
domain expertise ?

This tends to have more to do with how much content you can procure. I
think it would be very easy to fill a whole track if modern TLS
capabilities and HTTP/2 were covered as separate topics rather than
merged into five or six talks touching both of them (meaning: two or
three talks about TLS and two or three talks about H2 would be cohesive
enough to bind into a track).

--
Daniel Ruggeri