From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help with "apache: Big data" and "apacheCon: Core"
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 19:14:20 GMT
Absolutely, makes sense!

I am Cc'ing Bigtop community manager, to grab his attention to it and start
the ball rolling (besides I am vacation in Europe and have somewhat choppy
connection).

Nate, do you think we can put together a short proposal similar to what you
have done for Scale13x? Here's the CFP link for your convenience.

Thanks!
  Cos