From <n...@reactor8.com>
Subject RE: Help with "apache: Big data" and "apacheCon: Core"
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 19:27:58 GMT
Will do, can get something together/submitted in next couple days

Nate

-----Original Message-----
From: Konstantin Boudnik [mailto:cos@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2015 12:14 PM
To: jan i
Cc: private@bigtop.apache.org; apachecon-discuss@apache.org; nate@reactor8.com
Subject: Re: Help with "apache: Big data" and "apacheCon: Core"

Absolutely, makes sense!

I am Cc'ing Bigtop community manager, to grab his attention to it and start the ball rolling
(besides I am vacation in Europe and have somewhat choppy connection).

Nate, do you think we can put together a short proposal similar to what you have done for
Scale13x? Here's the CFP link for your convenience.

Thanks!
  Cos