From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Call for Papers: "Apache: Big Data" event in Budapest September 28-30 2015.
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 18:57:11 GMT
Dear committer.

We are pleased to announce that "Call for Papers" of "Apache: Big Data" is
now open, please submit your presentation proposal(s) before July 15.

See Linux Foundation announcement:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-europe

Linux Foundation, that produces and are responsible for apacheCON,
decided together with the apacheCON team to split apacheCON with a goal
of having a more focused event alongside the traditional apacheCON.

The "Apache: Big Data" event focuses on apache big data projects, with
the goal of presenting the Apache presence within this theme.

LF has the final decision which presentations are accepted and have
selected a program committee (consisting partly of ASFers) to give advice.

We hope you as we see this as a great opportunity to promote your project.
We look forward to read your presentation suggestion(s).

Please use the link above (and select CFP) to submit presentations

If  you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send an email to me
or LF.

On behalf of the apacheCON Team and LF
jan I.