From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help with "apache: Big data" and "apacheCon: Core"
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 19:25:01 GMT
Hi

that was a fast question, you have also received a mail a committer with
these details, but the links are here:

See Linux Foundation announcement:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-europe
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-core-europe

please let me know if you have not received 2 mails "call for papers" on
your committer account.

rgds
jan i