From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Call for Papers: "ApacheCON: Core" in Budapest October 1-2 2015.
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 18:58:19 GMT
Dear committer.

We are pleased to announce that "Call for Papers" of "ApacheCON: Core" is
now open, please submit your presentation proposal(s) before July 1.

See Linux Foundation announcement:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-core-europe

Linux Foundation, that produces and are responsible for apacheCON,
decided together with the apacheCON team to split apacheCON with a goal
of having a more focused event alongside the traditional apacheCON.

The "ApacheCON: Core" is the traditional apacheCON representing our
communities and projects. There will be a community track as well as a
incubator track, the rest depend on what the projects submit.

LF has the final decision which presentations are accepted, we are currently
selecting a program committee to give recommendations.

We hope you as we see this as a great opportunity to promote your project.
We look forward to read your presentation suggestion(s).

Please use the link above (and select CFP) to submit presentations

If  you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send an email to me
or LF.

On behalf of the apacheCON Team and LF
jan I.