From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with "apache: Big data" and "apacheCon: Core"
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 08:40:42 GMT
Jan,

Thanks a lot for the announcement and invitation. I just shared the
official call for ApacheCon: Core with the team as it seems best suited for
DeviceMap. The project itself is among the smaller ones, but should there
be a special track like "the future of web applications" (your example) or
anthing dedicated to either Web, Mobile or both, I'd say these would be
good places for DeviceMap (probably together with other Mobile-related ones
like Cordova, etc.)

Kind Regards,
Werner