From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tracks proposal 4 Apachecon ACEU15
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 10:37:37 GMT
On Wednesday, April 22, 2015, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax666@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Pierre,
>
> (will ask in this thread since this one is latest)
> It is not clear from ApacheConEU threads:
> Are talks should be proposed to LF directly, then LF will silently decide
> which one to pick?
> OR
> LF will publish desired topics/project/areas and then talks should be
> submitted?

LF will pick talks from the CFP as they do with other conferences. all of
us are
asked to sent CFP, to fill the conference. LF will not in general ask
anybody to send a CFP.

LF will make the topics available next week, then I will write to all PMC
and later
to a broader circle.

The topic for the first 3 days will be BIG-DATA, sub topics will be added.

The last day will have a community track, and then talks from different
projects. The
theme for the 1 day is still being discussed.

hope that helps
jan i