From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Marketing of Apachecon ACEU15 within the ASF
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 15:12:52 GMT
On 20 April 2015 at 17:04, Pierre Smits <pierre.smits@gmail.com> wrote:

> And how effective was that? Was that measured?

you can measure effective in many ways.

I looked at a number of dev@ to see if the PMC forwarded the mail about
CFP, and that result
was not good. I draw the conclusion that some projects care little about
apacheCON in its
current form, and happened to get it confirmed from one of our big projects.

rgds
jan i