From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tracks proposal 4 Apachecon ACEU15
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 12:17:35 GMT
On Wednesday, April 22, 2015, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> So we discussed this topic in the Flex project and we would like to submit
> a track proposal. What do you need from our side for this? Is this just an
> email to this list?

As I wrote above, we as ASF submit presentations as CFP, LF select and
schedule the
presentations into tracks. We do not have track responsibilities for ACEU.

Of course LF listen to suggestions. Once we officially open the CFP (next
week) then submit
the talks, and afterward a mail to this list with a suggested track. Please
remember there are
no guarantee that LF will any or all of the tracks.

As soon as LF has the CFP pages ready, I will announce it, first to all
PMC, later broader.

hope that clarifies matters, we go down this route to get the attendees
numbers up, so that it can fund a bigger community part.

rgds
jan i