From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Marketing of Apachecon ACEU15 within the ASF
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 19:56:58 GMT
Actually, the tools of the ASF are taking care of that. And that needs to
be planned.

And I understand why we have to tread carefully, as it is one way to state
something as the Apache Way and talking about facilitating open source
projects and holding them up it. While I do accept and understand the
various viewpoints about projects independence, it is the ASF that provides
the tools and umbrella that protects these. The ASF getting something in
return (e.g. a few mails from the ASF to its contributors in its projects)
from the projects is also reasonable, understandable and acceptable when
GRC is in place.

And yes, effectiveness should be measured each time.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-