From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Presentation selections for ACEU 2015 Budapest.
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 19:40:08 GMT
Leif,

>From what I understood from the statements by Ross, Jan, et all in another
thread today (subject: Proposing Tracks for ACEU15, incomplete archive:
http://apachecon.markmail.org/message/7ezkr5dubt6ota4c) is that we don't
have to propose/discuss scope, focus and depth of the Apachecon in general
and of tracks in particular anymore. That is now done by the LF.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-