From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Marketing of Apachecon ACEU15 within the ASF
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 15:19:25 GMT
Quoting: ' But we can't spam project lists for foundation activities.'

That seems to a viewpoint. We can, when we get the mandate. Apparently
there is not mandate currently. It seems to me the members have a vote in
this. Has it ever been proposed?

Quoting: 'I looked at a number of dev@ to see if the PMC forwarded the mail
about CFP, and that result was not good'

Could you please provide the numbers? It will improve insights of all and
help to make sound decisions.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*