From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Marketing of Apachecon ACEU15 within the ASF
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 14:44:39 GMT
Hi All,

Up to now, we have relied on a few contributors to communicate the messages
regarding ApacheCon and on the trickle-down approach via the private ML of
our projects. Shouldn't we be reaching out directly (and systematically) to
all our contributors by mailing directly to the user and dev MLs of our
project? We thereby reach a greater audience with thus potentially
achieving a bigger success.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits