From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Presentation selections for ACEU 2015 Budapest.
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 19:51:01 GMT

On 04/20/2015 03:40 PM, Pierre Smits wrote:
> Leif,
>
>  From what I understood from the statements by Ross, Jan, et all in another
> thread today (subject: Proposing Tracks for ACEU15, incomplete archive:
> http://apachecon.markmail.org/message/7ezkr5dubt6ota4c) is that we don't
> have to propose/discuss scope, focus and depth of the Apachecon in general
> and of tracks in particular anymore. That is now done by the LF.

We are in an advisory role, since we are the content experts.

So it's certainly not the case that our voice is silenced. That would be
silly on the part of the LF, since we are both client and customer, in
some sense, for the event. So, we advise, but it's their decision,
because it's their financial risk.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon