From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: www.apachecon.eu, www.apachecon.com
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2015 20:40:00 GMT
On Sun, 4 Jan 2015, jan i wrote:
> We should really think about updating those 2 sites. Budapest is long gone.
>
> I tried to find the source, but failed, I am happy to update if I get a
> pointer.

It used to be that www.apachecon.eu and www.apachecon.com would be pointed
at the webapp/cms hosting the main conference site, and we'd have a static
html site for hosting static copies of old sites. With the sites now being
hosted in a subsection of the LF site, I believe that Rich has opted to
host those two sites as aliases of the archive site, to make updates of
the front page.

Assuming that's still the case, the svnpubsub static site source is
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/apachecon/archive.apachecon.com

Nick