From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Presentation template for ApacheCon EU
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2014 17:53:42 GMT
On Wed, 29 Oct 2014, Rich Bowen wrote:
> On 10/29/2014 06:52 AM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
>> Maybe you know is there any template for ApacheCon presentations?
>
> It's at
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe/program/speaker-guide

Personally, I didn't like this template as much as I liked the ones the LF
put together for Denver. With that in mind, I took the Denver tempate,
swapped out the background image for the one on the ApacheCon Europe site,
and tweaked the text colours to better work with "Budapest Purple".
Resulting template for anyone else who wants to use it is available from
http://people.apache.org/~nick/NickTemplateACEU14.odp

Nick