From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CFP for ACNA.
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 14:31:07 GMT
On 24 November 2014 at 14:40, C. Craig Ross <ccr@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> Hi Jan,
>
> Regrettably our CFP system is not that flexible as it is designed to
> auto-populate those fields on all event pages. It might be possible for the
> web team to code something that is specific to ApacheCon* events but it
> would need to wait until after we get the next release out.

It would be nice to have it in place for ACEU.

> In the meantime, would you be able to provide us with a sentence or two to
> add to the /cfp page for each of the ApacheCon* events that we can
> highlight for anybody that needs funding before they submit?

How about "Please remark requests for travel-assistance is handled by ASF,
see https://tac-apply.apache.org/ (application form is expected to open in
december)"

Feel free to change it to proper english :-)

And if the team get mail from someone that have filled out your form,
please provide them with the above link.

Thanks in advance for a swift reply, seems the only open issue is my
"review" bit.

have a nice day
rgds
jan i.