From "C. Craig Ross" <...@linuxfoundation.org>
Subject Re: CFP for ACNA.
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 13:40:02 GMT
Hi Jan,

Regrettably our CFP system is not that flexible as it is designed to
auto-populate those fields on all event pages. It might be possible for the
web team to code something that is specific to ApacheCon* events but it
would need to wait until after we get the next release out.

In the meantime, would you be able to provide us with a sentence or two to
add to the /cfp page for each of the ApacheCon* events that we can
highlight for anybody that needs funding before they submit?

C.

--
C. Craig Ross
Creative Services & Developer Programs Manager