From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon And Europe
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 12:28:10 GMT
On Thu, 27 Feb 2014, Pierre Smits wrote:
> Are there any plans to take the ApacheCon event to Europe this year?

This isn't an authoritative answer (we'd need Rich for that), but the last
I heard was that the no decision would be taken until after everyone sees
how ApacheCon North America in Denver works with the new producer +
format, but that there is a rough plan for late in the year if things go
well. I doubt there'll be any firm announcements for a couple of months,
but ASF members can get hints by checking the recent "Executive Vice
President" board reports (non members need to wait for them to be
published one meeting later)

Nick