From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Speaker Slide Template
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 13:43:52 GMT

On 02/09/2014 04:27 PM, jan i wrote:

> On 9 February 2014 19:52, Melissa Warnkin <missywarnkin@yahoo.com
> <mailto:missywarnkin@yahoo.com>> wrote:
>
>     Thanks, Andrea.  I appreciate you sharing this with the OpenOffice
>     dev list.  As it turns out, LF is taking care of creating the
>     speaker templates.
>

> I dont hope it will be mandatory to use the LF templates, but merely a
> recommendation.

No, we've never made it a requirement to use a particular template.
Creativity is a good thing. Having a standard template saves some folks
some work, to be sure. However, lots of folks use other tools to write
their presentations, and can't use the template anyway.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon