From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Speaker Slide Template
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2014 18:52:18 GMT
Thanks, Andrea.  I appreciate you sharing this with the OpenOffice dev list.  As it turns
out, LF is taking care of creating the speaker templates.

Have a great rest of your weekend!!

~M

________________________________
 From: Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org>
To: apachecon-discuss@apache.org; dev@openoffice.apache.org
Cc: ea@apache.org
Sent: Sunday, February 9, 2014 5:06 AM
Subject: Re: Speaker Slide Template

I'm forwarding the request below to the OpenOffice dev list. It would be
nice to have a slides template for the coming ApacheCon in Denver
(deadline for template: February 14).

For ApacheCon 2012 and 2013 templates were created by volunteeers on
this (OpenOffice dev) list and are available at
http://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/apachecon-europe-2012-presentation
http://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/apachecon-north-amaerica-2013

Any volunteers?

Regards,