From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Is this still the place?
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 16:19:01 GMT

On 01/15/2014 10:55 AM, Daniel Ruggeri wrote:
> With the partnership w/ the Linux Foundation to produce and put on
> ApacheCon NA this year, is this still the place to discuss stuff about
> ApacheCon? I ask because my employer may be willing to sponsor
> lanyards/ID badges, but I'm not sure where to go with that information.
>
> Thanks!

Looks like the list is still alive, so it's probably a good place to
discuss. I forgot about it, so hadn't posted the announce over here. I
should probably do that.

I would be glad to do the introductions with the folks handling
sponsorship. Look for a followup email from me.

Thanks!

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com