From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Site is down or removed
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 13:06:11 GMT
Been able to retrieve presentations here :
http://archive.apachecon.com/eu2012/presentations/

BTW, this is stupid that we don't use anymore apachecon.eu as lot of apache
speakers have created references to this web site for their talks in their
blogs ...

--
Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat