From Tony Stevenson <t...@pc-tony.com>
Subject Re: Site is down or removed
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 18:02:40 GMT

On 13 Nov 2013, at 15:41, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:

> [...]
that we can make the site na11.apacheonc.com, work at www.apachecon.com/2011/na  or something?
 So we support only one convention.
>>> Yes please. I'd prefer /year/VENUE personally, although http://apachecon.com/2006/Asia/
is the one weird one that we could probably leave as is.
>> So I guess that makes my question more pertinent.  Is the site sufficiently coded
so that this will just work if I sort httpd config? Can comdev look at this and let me know,
I will not progress anything until someone either instructs me to just get on with it, or
confirms the code is ok.

> I just checked out https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/apachecon/site/trunk and that's
clearly not what I'm looking for. Can someone point me to where the current apachecon.com
site lives, and how the content there is managed?

Rich,

try - https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/apachecon/

> --
> Rich Bowen