From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Site is down or removed
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 15:41:02 GMT

On 11/12/2013 04:07 PM, Tony Stevenson wrote:
>>> Can we possibly agree on one standard?  Is the site code sufficiently generic
that we can make the site na11.apacheonc.com, work at www.apachecon.com/2011/na  or something?
 So we support only one convention.
>> Yes please. I'd prefer /year/VENUE personally, although http://apachecon.com/2006/Asia/
is the one weird one that we could probably leave as is.
> So I guess that makes my question more pertinent.  Is the site sufficiently coded so
that this will just work if I sort httpd config? Can comdev look at this and let me know,
I will not progress anything until someone either instructs me to just get on with it, or
confirms the code is ok.

I just checked out
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/apachecon/site/trunk and that's
clearly not what I'm looking for. Can someone point me to where the
current apachecon.com site lives, and how the content there is managed?

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com