From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Site is down or removed
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 20:42:26 GMT
Mostly I was just commenting that `whois apachecon.eu` doesn't actually
have any info in it, and that `dig apachecon.eu` doesn't return a record.

I expect that what we want is to have apachecon.eu redirect to
http://apachecon.com/c/ and have the 2012 archive put there. Looks like
we've got a variety of different naming conventions for the various past
events listed there, including na11.apachecon.com and
apachecon.com/YEAR/VENUE and apachecon.com/euYEAR  :(

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com