From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Site is down or removed
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 19:02:47 GMT
On 06/11/13 02:32, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Perhaps it just expired. The whois record is unhelpful. can someone
> follow up with folks from Infra to see what's up?

The domain hasn't expired, but something is clearly broken

I've raised INFRA-6973 to get someone to take a look at it

When it's back, someone should probably look at switching the site from
pointing at the Eldarion site to the static copy in svn. The hosting
with Eldarion has probably long since expired, and they may turn it off
at some point soon. It'll need something similar to what we have for
archive.apachecon.com

Nick