From Tony Stevenson <t...@pc-tony.com>
Subject Re: Site is down or removed
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 20:49:19 GMT
I hazard a guess that apachecon.eu has since expired, it seems to be in the locked state awaiting
expiry. Do we really want to renew this if it has indeed expired? Or rather re-register it?

Can we possibly agree on one standard?  Is the site code sufficiently generic that we can
make the site na11.apacheonc.com, work at www.apachecon.com/2011/na  or something?  So we
support only one convention.

On 12 Nov 2013, at 20:42, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:

> Mostly I was just commenting that `whois apachecon.eu` doesn't actually have any info
in it, and that `dig apachecon.eu` doesn't return a record.

> I expect that what we want is to have apachecon.eu redirect to http://apachecon.com/c/
and have the 2012 archive put there. Looks like we've got a variety of different naming conventions
for the various past events listed there, including na11.apachecon.com and apachecon.com/YEAR/VENUE
and apachecon.com/euYEAR  :(

Warnkin <missywarnkin@yahoo.com>

Cheers,
Tony