From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon NA 2013 Slides
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 19:19:01 GMT
On Mon, 4 Mar 2013, Shane Curcuru wrote:
> More to the point: where is archive.a.c in SVN?  For those who might
> want to help, say with a header.html file or links thereto.

It's a svnpubsub site, so changes to the underlying SVN will go live
shortly afterwards, making changes (eg adding new slides) very quick

The base URL of the site (including HTML of many past events) is:
    https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/apachecon/archive.apachecon.com

Currently, all ASF Members, and all members of ConCom are able to add
files in. Others can be added in too, but likely we'll take that sort of
volunteering as a sign that we should add you to ConCom ;-)

Nick