www-apachecon-discuss mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon NA 2014 ??
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 18:42:12 GMT
On Mon, 4 Mar 2013, J.Lance Wilkinson wrote:
> So I couldn't identify who to ask about this while AT the conference, 
> and realize that this, unlike most conferences that I've attended over 
> the decades, is not common practice with ApacheCon, but I'll ask it 
> anyway since the funding controllers here always want to know with a 
> reasonable degree of accuracy as they go into annual fiscal renewal mode 
> in May:
> Any determination of IF/WHEN/WHERE and [within some reasonable ballpark] 
> HOW MUCH for ApacheCon NA 2014?

Best guess is 2-3 months until that's all known (the Conference committee 
needs to review how ACNA 13 went, decide, then work with the producer). If 
you need to put in a budget request shortly, I'd suggest you put in for a 
similar number to Portland, as it's likely to be in the same ballpark

(Based on how the discussions went, and how things are going now those 
have been brought back to the list, any Europe decisions are likely to be 
several months further on than ACNA ones)


View raw message