From Serge Huber <shu...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU 2013 ?
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 10:44:18 GMT

Hello Nick,

Thanks for the quick reply, I had already checked the archives to see if there was some details
on the time frame since it might clash with other events at the end of the year. I'm mostly
interested in speaking, and possibly sponsoring.

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.

- -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227 Acacias, Switzerland

Jahia’s next-generation, open source CMS stems from a widely acknowledged vision
of enterprise application convergence – web, search, document, social and portal –
unified by the simplicity of web content management.

http://www.jahia.com

On 18 mars 2013, at 11:30, Nick Burch <nick@apache.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Mar 2013, Serge Huber wrote:
>> I'd like to know if there is already something known or discussed about an ApacheCon
in Europe in 2013 ? My company would be very interested in such an event.