From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Presentation templates for ApacheCon NA 2013
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 21:48:45 GMT
Next time we'll try and confirm the aspect ratio of the displays in advance.

On Mar 5, 2013, at 12:31 PM, Saransh Sharma wrote:

> NO Probs
>

> On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 1:55 AM, William A. Rowe Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 19:48:17 +0530
> Saransh Sharma <saransh@theupscale.in> wrote:
>
> > Hi Again Last one was not good so this was something we came up
> > with !!
> >
> > http://templates.services.openoffice.org/en/node/9306
>
> Thank you for putting this together.
>
> It appears that the slides were in 4:3 aspect ratio.  The projectors
> we used appeared to be 16:9.  Just something to consider the next time
> around if we can coordinate with the organizers/venue.
>

> --
> Best Regards
>
> Saransh Sharma
>

> Upscale Consultancy PVT LTD.
>
> Disclaimer:

> This email was sent from within the Upscale Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd. The contents
of this email, including the attachments, are LEGALLY PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL to the intended
recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. If you receive it in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return email and then permanently delete it from your
system.The unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email, including
the attachments, is strictly forbidden. Thank you.Please note that neither Upscale Group nor
the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the
email and attachments (if any).

Steve Holden steve@holdenweb.com +1 571 484 6266              @holdenweb

Next event:    ApacheCon NA 2013: Feb 26-28     http://na.apachecon.com/
Community events: Barcamp Feb 24  Hackathon Feb 25   Development Mar 1/2