From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Inquiring on doing a fast feather track talk in a BOF/ Lightening talk
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 12:22:29 GMT
On Wed, 20 Feb 2013, Shameera Rathnayaka wrote:
> I thought it would be better to introduce and share this with the Apache
> community. So I am willing to do a Fast Feature talk on this at a
> evening BoF/ lightening talk etc. If it is required i can provide some
> presentation slides too. Would like to know that whether this can be
> done?

If you'd like to discuss it with others, your best bet is probably to
propose a session on it at the BarCamp:
    http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BarCampApachePortland

If you'd like to present about it, then the Fast Feather Track is likely
the best avenue for that:
    http://s.apache.org/FFT13

>From the sound of it, you might want to actually do both. Come along on
the Sunday, take part in the BarCamp, and lead a session where you talk
about it with others and get new ideas / feedback. Then, on the Wednesday,
present about it as a more formal talk in the Fast Feather Track

Nick