From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Inquiring on doing a fast feather track talk in a BOF/ Lightening talk
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 22:28:09 GMT
On Wed, 20 Feb 2013, Rich Bowen wrote:
> So, is there a place to sign up for BoF slots yet?

Yes, has been for about a month. There's been at least one email to both
pmcs@ and committers@ about it, not sure how you missed it :(

The overview page, with detqails of all the community events taking place
in and around ApacheCon is:
    http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/CommunityEventsNA13

The meetups and BoFs page is:
    http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ApacheMeetupsNA13

If you'd like to run a BoF or a Meetup, pop it into the "no day assigned"
section and set the interested people counter to one, then ask around to
see how much interest there is. Once you know you've got enough people to
make it work (either by them incrementing the count, or email threads),
move it to the day you want to confirm it.

We'll assign rooms, probably on Monday (once we've looked at what's
available and decided what'll probably work best)

Nick