From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Any Portland natives able to help with a few online bits?
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 01:07:42 GMT
Hi All

Do we have any Portland natives (or at least frequent visitors!) here, who
could help out with a few little bits?

Firstly, our Portland Tips wiki page has some un-answered questions on it,
could some people perhaps fill in some bits and answer the questions?
    http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/PortlandTips

Secondly, we need to help spread the word amongst the Portland Geek / IT
community about the Sunday BarCamp and Monday Hackathon. Could you please
point likely suspects / interesting groups at these two wiki pages that
describe the Sunday and Monday events?
    http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BarCampApachePortland - Sunday
    http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/HackathonNA13 - Monday

Also, if you haven't already, sign up and list your project interests for
those two!

Thanks
Nick