From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Any Portland natives able to help with a few online bits?
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 01:14:09 GMT
Ashley and I are both Portland natives. We'll discuss this Friday. She's already working on
the Portland stuff.

I've already mailed the PDXGroups Google Group about these events, but will be happy to relay
the message below.

regards
 Steve

On Feb 6, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Nick Burch wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Do we have any Portland natives (or at least frequent visitors!) here, who could help
out with a few little bits?

> Firstly, our Portland Tips wiki page has some un-answered questions on it, could some
people perhaps fill in some bits and answer the questions?
>   http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/PortlandTips
>
> Secondly, we need to help spread the word amongst the Portland Geek / IT community about
the Sunday BarCamp and Monday Hackathon. Could you please point likely suspects / interesting
groups at these two wiki pages that describe the Sunday and Monday events?
>   http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BarCampApachePortland - Sunday
>   http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/HackathonNA13 - Monday
>
> Also, if you haven't already, sign up and list your project interests for those two!
>
> Thanks
> Nick

Steve Holden steve@holdenweb.com +1 571 484 6266              @holdenweb

Next event:    ApacheCon NA 2013: Feb 26-28     http://na.apachecon.com/
Community events: Barcamp Feb 24  Hackathon Feb 25   Development Mar 1/2