From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Presentation templates for ApacheCon NA 2013
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 23:58:10 GMT
I believe Daniel Gruno was kind enough to do some graphics for us for ACEU, and I believe ShenFeng
Liu of the Open Office Group prepared the templates. I have copied them both in case they
would like to, and have time to, help.

regards
 Steve

On Feb 6, 2013, at 10:21 AM, Mark Grover wrote:

> Hi,
> I was looking to see if there are any presentation templates available for
> ApacheCon NA 2013.
>
> I found some graphics at http://holdenweb.com/acna13gfx/ but no
> presentation templates. I also found a similar thread for ApacheCon Europe
> with some templates (
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-apachecon-discuss/201210.mbox/%3C506BCC23.6070009@nanthrax.net%3E)
> but nothing for ApacheCon NA 2013.
>
> Any pointers or templates would be much appreciated!
>
> Thanks!
> Mark

Steve Holden steve@holdenweb.com +1 571 484 6266              @holdenweb

Next event:    ApacheCon NA 2013: Feb 26-28     http://na.apachecon.com/
Community events: Barcamp Feb 24  Hackathon Feb 25   Development Mar 1/2