From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Presentation templates for ApacheCon NA 2013
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 20:14:25 GMT
Any update on these templates... I really want to be able to xfer
my slides to the canonical template sooner rather than later ;)

On Feb 8, 2013, at 3:32 AM, Shenfeng Liu <liushenf@gmail.com> wrote:

> Saransh,
>   Thanks very much for your help!
>   As I mentioned below, you can refer to the Apache OpenOffice template website and ApacheCon
EU 2012 template .
>   We need to design 1 cover slide and 1 content slide. Last time we made the visual design
in 2000*1500 jpeg files firstly. If people like the design, then we can take the picture as
background and build the template (which I'm good at and can help ^_^ ).