From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Inquiring on doing a fast feather track talk in a BOF/ Lightening talk
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 02:02:54 GMT

On Feb 20, 2013, at 5:28 PM, Nick Burch wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Feb 2013, Rich Bowen wrote:
>> So, is there a place to sign up for BoF slots yet?
>
> Yes, has been for about a month. There's been at least one email to both pmcs@ and committers@
about it, not sure how you missed it :(

I'm sure it's my fault and not yours. I'm suffering severe email overload right now.

> The overview page, with detqails of all the community events taking place in and around
ApacheCon is:
>   http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/CommunityEventsNA13
>
> The meetups and BoFs page is:
>   http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ApacheMeetupsNA13

Hmm. I saw this page but didn't seen any BoFs on it. I'll get a list started.

> If you'd like to run a BoF or a Meetup, pop it into the "no day assigned" section and
set the interested people counter to one, then ask around to see how much interest there is.
Once you know you've got enough people to make it work (either by them incrementing the count,
or email threads), move it to the day you want to confirm it.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com