From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Um … Lanyrd, rather (was Re: Crowdvine)
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 18:40:57 GMT
Oh well, too late.

On Feb 5, 2013, at 10:36 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> On Feb 5, 2013, at 12:52 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>
>> If you're not signed up on Crowdvine yet - ESPECIALLY SPEAKERS - please do so as
soon as possible. Crowdvine is the very best way to build a personal conference schedule,
and it's really nice to have the speaker profiles next to the talks.

> Um ... I mean Lanyrd. Sorry to confuse and undermine the promotion that Steve has already
been doing. :(

> http://lanyrd.com/2013/apachecon/schedule/
>
> /me slinks back under a rock.
>
> --
> Rich Bowen
> rbowen@rcbowen.com :: @rbowen
> rbowen@apache.org

Steve Holden steve@holdenweb.com +1 571 484 6266              @holdenweb

Next event:    ApacheCon NA 2013: Feb 26-28     http://na.apachecon.com/
Community events: Barcamp Feb 24  Hackathon Feb 25   Development Mar 1/2