From shath...@e-z.net
Subject Re: Any Portland natives able to help with a few online bits?
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 05:47:19 GMT
> Ashley and I are both Portland natives. We'll discuss this Friday. She's
> already working on the Portland stuff.
>
> I've already mailed the PDXGroups Google Group about these events, but
> will be happy to relay the message below.
>
> regards
>  Steve

Portland State University - School of Engineering - hosts the Portland
Linux Users Group meetings.  The school is within walking distance of
the Hilton.  The students should be an excellent resource for ApacheCon-NA.
It would be good to drop by the school and put some postings on their
activity board(s).

On our ApacheCon-NA wiki, I have placed a link to PLUG website and the
major open-source software calendar [www.calagator.org].  The calagator
calendar already has some information about ApacheCon-NA activities -
albiet incomplete.  I have not tried updating the calagator calendar site.

As I get time, I am adding items to the Portland Info pages on the
ApacheCon wiki.

I will try to follow-up with some of the community colleges - but my
work-day travel is to Salem (wrong direction).

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
- Wilsonville, Oregon