From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Um … Lanyrd, rather (was Re: Crowdvine)
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 18:36:41 GMT

On Feb 5, 2013, at 12:52 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> If you're not signed up on Crowdvine yet - ESPECIALLY SPEAKERS - please do so as soon
as possible. Crowdvine is the very best way to build a personal conference schedule, and it's
really nice to have the speaker profiles next to the talks.

Um ... I mean Lanyrd. Sorry to confuse and undermine the promotion that Steve has already
been doing. :(

http://lanyrd.com/2013/apachecon/schedule/

/me slinks back under a rock.

--