From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Late chance to attend - Unwanted ticket?
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2013 17:27:33 GMT
I'm a committer on Cassandra living in New Zealand.

Yesterday a trip to San Francisco for work was suddenly scheduled, and it looks like I may
be able to get to Portland for some of the conference. Unfortunately I can only be there for
Thursday, which is the Cassandra day.

I've missed the deadlines for early bird tickets or committer discounts. Does anyone have
a ticket they do not need and wish to sell? (The deadline for changes was Jan 31st, but I'll
deal with that problem if I get to it).

Thanks
Aaron

Aaron Morton