From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Presentation templates for ApacheCon NA 2013
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 20:35:30 GMT
Jim:

I believe we sent an "all speakers" email out earlier this week - in any case, the templates
are now available at

  http://templates.openoffice.org/en/node/9282

regards
 Steve

On Feb 20, 2013, at 12:14 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Any update on these templates... I really want to be able to xfer
> my slides to the canonical template sooner rather than later ;)
>
> On Feb 8, 2013, at 3:32 AM, Shenfeng Liu <liushenf@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Saransh,
>>  Thanks very much for your help!
>>  As I mentioned below, you can refer to the Apache OpenOffice template website and
ApacheCon EU 2012 template .
>>  We need to design 1 cover slide and 1 content slide. Last time we made the visual
design in 2000*1500 jpeg files firstly. If people like the design, then we can take the picture
as background and build the template (which I'm good at and can help ^_^ ).

>> - Shenfeng (Simon)

Steve Holden steve@holdenweb.com +1 571 484 6266              @holdenweb

Next event:    ApacheCon NA 2013: Feb 26-28     http://na.apachecon.com/
Community events: Barcamp Feb 24  Hackathon Feb 25   Development Mar 1/2