From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject [UPDATE] - I will not make it to ACNA 2013
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 13:29:02 GMT
Hi...

   Although I feel so sorry when announcing that, but I will be able to go
to ACNA 2013 for both personal and work reasons

I really feel sorry I wish I could be there and help. Maybe next time in
ACEU 2013

NOTE: I am assigned as the speaker for [1] Ross Gardler is the original
speaker of the topic as he kindly allowed me to give the talk in ACEU 2012,
but I am not sure about his schedule, so if the topic is still of interest
I would suggest getting in touch with him

Thanks and wish you all best of luck

[1] http://na.apachecon.com/schedule/presentation/184/

--
Thanks