From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BarCamp - ACNA 2013 - schedule?
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 01:52:37 GMT
Someone should add all of the "Community Events" to the Conference
Schedule page[1].  I still haven't seen a publicly linked way to get
from the ApacheCon site to information on when/how/whats of BarCamp.

Most folks have or are currently (like me) booking their travel and
yet there's no public reason to come in before Tues morning that I can
see - except for tutorials of course.  Anyway, it'd be really helpful
if to get the community stuffs out there if they're happening and you
expect people to be there in time.

--tim

[1] - http://na.apachecon.com/schedule/