From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Crowdvine for ApacheCon NA 2013
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 20:53:20 GMT
That's a cat-herdin task that I suspect would be considerably beyond my abilities. CrowdVine
was used for the 2011 conference, so people who have accounts already will find it familiar
and won't even need to sign up again. Lanyrd users won't move to CrowdVine just for ApacheCon,
and vice versa. Hence making them both available, unsatisfactory as that may be.

For future years I agree the social networking strategy should be agreed in advance and publicized
early.

regards
 Steve

On Jan 18, 2013, at 12:36 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> The schedule is also all on Lanyrd. It would be cool to agree on one site and encourage
everyone to use that one site.

> On Jan 18, 2013, at 3:31 PM, J.Lance Wilkinson wrote:
>
>> Yesterday I asked the Open Bastion folks about Crowdvine and/or other networking
resources, and today they informed me that Crowdvine was now set up.  Great!   I've already
started my preliminary schedule with this.

Steve Holden steve@holdenweb.com +1 571 484 6266   http://holdenweb.com/

Next event:    ApacheCon NA 2013: Feb 26-28     http://na.apachecon.com/