From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time to make a noise ...
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 19:38:30 GMT

On Jan 23, 2013, at 3:03 PM, Steve Holden <steve@holdenweb.com> wrote:

> We'd appreciate your help in creating a little more buzz about ApacheCon NA.
>
> It turns out that another major West coast big data/cloud conference has been scheduled
on exactly the same days as ApacheCon, reducing the anticipated effects of our marketing and
PR efforts.

You also managed to put the conference on exactly the same days as the RSA Conference and
Expo in San Francisco, so anyone who is in the security business will have to be there instead
of at ApacheCon.

S.

PGP FP: FC5A 6FC6 2E25 2DFD 8007  EE23 9BB8 63B0 F51B B88A

View my availability: http://tungle.me/sctemme